Looking for an invite?
Tweet one of these great users on Twitter, who’ve commented on this blog post or tweeted to offer their invitations:
Update: Don’t worry—I’m approving all comments quickly
Want to find people—and help people find you—on Google+? Need an invitation or are willing to invite others?
If you are on Google+ already
- Tell us a little about yourself in the comments below, and put the link to your Google profile first in your comment. It should look something like this: http://plus.google.com/103209908345925536722/about
- Include enough information about yourself to help people decide if they should connect with you. You might mention the names of the circles you are creating, if that is helpful. If you want to include extra details about yourself, it’s still put a short summary first
- Look through the comments of others to find people to connect with. Please send invitations to anyone who needs one that you would like to connect with.
If you need an invitation to Google+
- Share and tweet about this directory to help us all find one another!
- Start your comment with “NEED INVITATION” and include some information about yourself to help people decide if they should connect with you. Also include your Twitter username so people can contact you to get your email address to send you an invitation. While you could leave your email address in your comment, I advise against it because it can easily be picked up by spammers even if you try to write it out cleverly (spammers are clever too). (But it’s up to you.)
- If you want to include extra details about yourself, it’s still put a short summary first in your comment
Thanks for helping out, and I look forward to connecting!
P.S. You may want to follow @LearnGooglePlus on Twitter for the best tips and articles each day.