Click to enlarge:
Click to enlarge
Courtesy of: Online Schools
Infographic courtesy of: El rincón de Lombok Design
Click to enlarge
Why didn’t I just tweet about this image at the source? Because both times I did, the website hosting it went down! I wanted to make sure people got to see it
Here is some classic Twitter humor by @LenKendall
10 Irrational Behaviors on Twitter that’d make you look crazy in Real Life
- Write letters to inanimate objects or brands: “Dear 34 Bus, if you don’t show up in ten minutes, I’m going to consider hitch hiking as a permanent solution to transportation.”
- Repeating a statement word for word that was just said minutes before.
- Following someone even though they don’t want to talk to you.
- Walking into a crowd on Friday morning and shouting out the names of eight best friends.
- Quietly handing someone a note that is asking them to join your Spymaster league.
- Proving someone wrong in a debate by referring to statement they made exactly twenty-four days ago at 3:30pm CST.
- Carrying a rubber stamp in your pocket and slamming the word “FAIL” on everything you don’t like.
- Jumping out of an alley and responding to a question that someone asked someone else.
- Taking real words and melding them together cleverly while NOT being a rapper.
- Having 100,000 people walking behind you and you’re NOT the Verizon guy.
10 Things you do in life, that would make you look crazy on Twitter
- Telling someone a good anecdote and NOT mention who told it to you.
- Finishing essentially any kind of poem other than a Haiku.
- Only talking to a few dozen people a day.
- Telling people to “Google It’ when recommending a funny website.
- Having a conversation with just one person at a time.
- Taking and sharing photos of things other than gadgets, food you’re eating right now, or people that are currently pissing you off on the bus.
- Telling people about news more than 24 hours after is happened.
- Driving and Talking at the same time (I hope)
- Participating in a spelling bee.
- Semi-coherently mouthing the words to the latest Katy Perry song that’s playing on the radio.